These movies uplift the spirits of our children and teach them good morality, self reliance, self determination and aid in developing other aspects of their Naturally Good Black Character.
- John Q
- Akeelah and the Bee
- Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson story (available on youtube)
- Kirikou and the Sorceress
- The Cosby Show – ALL EPISODES – MUST WATCH *my daughter’s favorite 🙂
- Malcolm X
- Shaka Zulu
- Winnie Mandela
- Hidden Colors 1 & 2 *Documentary*
- Goodbye Uncle Tom (youtube it)… *Documentary – EXTREMELY graphic – very true* not for younger viewers *Adult supervision required.
- The Great Debaters
- The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Green Pastures (1936)
- Little Richard the Movie – on youtube
- The Jacksons an American Dream – (The Jackson 5) – on youtube
- *BONUS* -every lecture by The Mighty Brother Khalid Muhammad – Fearlessly in Love with our People!!!
- *BONUS* ~An Anthropological Perspective on Europe courtesy of The Great Kinshasa University “Other Customs” by Fremde Sitten~
*We do not recommend depressing movies and white redemptionist movies (ie. movies that place the blackperson in a position, depending and grateful, for white mercies). We are not a race of beggars. The movies presented below are absolutely disparaging and fall into the category of Fake Blackpower Movies, which on the surface seem empowering but in reality they carry sinister and debaucherous undertones.
- A prince among slaves
- Mama Flora’s Family
- Ghandi – *he was certainly NOT non-violent & not a friend of India’s 160 million Blackpeople (the Dalits) or of Blackpeople across the globe*
- 12 Years a Slave
- Django, The Help, The Butler
- Hotel Rwanda
- Finding Forrester – *a white redemptionist (ie. white savior) movie
~BlackLove, BlackRoots & BlackFamily ❤
Build one, I dare you.